Post your job offers
- Create a career page on your corporate website and post your offers in a few clicks.
- Let your candidates apply directly on your site without going through an email.
- Easily identify the origin of received applications: corporate website, job boards, social network…
- Add your own questionnaires to each job offer to categorize the profiles received and give priority to the most relevant applications.
Process received applications
- Centralize all received applications in Vocation City to avoid saturated email boxes and duplicate applications.
- Create you own email templates and promote your employer image by answering quickly to each received application.
- Enjoy a full traceability for each application: origin of the candidate, other offers the candidate applied, history of past actions.
- Share the most relevant applications with your team and get fast feedback through an integrated workflow.
- Define the steps of your recruitment process according to your company practices.
Build a talent pool to accelerate your future recruitments
- Create a talent pool that you will use to find candidates relevant to your next recruitments.
- Find specific profiles with a powerful built-in full text search engine.
- Comprehensive statistics let you analyze the origin of your recruitments and the effectiveness of ads posted on job boards.
News from Vocation City
Vocation City in Le Parisien
Vocation City, our Web recruitment platform, is in le Parisien on January 26th, 2012.
Read the article titled "An inexpensive software that helps to recruit" sur www.leparisien.fr (in French).
Welcome to Ad4Screen
We are pleased to welcome Ad4Screen, the specialist in performance-based mobile marketing, among new users of Vocation City!
Discover their marketing solutions for the mobile Internet on www.ad4screen.com.
Who are we ?
Vocation City is published by Garden, a company specialized in designing innovative Web applications and analytics software.
We serve large companies and SMEs since 2002, including La Poste (French postal service), Etam Group, Axereal, Aegis Media France, Secomp France, TBWA Corporate, MeilleursAgents.com, PagesJaunes, Hennessy...
Our team, passionate about human resources and the Web, has chosen an innovative approach to Web-based recruitment, focused on connecting recruiters and candidates and managing the employer image and attractiveness.
Most of the existing recruitment tools are too much focused on companies, not enough on candidates. However, candidates are increasingly seeking positions in accordance with their interests and values; salary is no longer their main criterion. It then becomes essential to establish a regular dialogue with the candidates and thus strengthen its employer image on the Web. This is the ambition of Vocation City.
Setup and pricing
Vocation City is a Web application available 24/24 that only requires an Internet connection and a Web browser.
You will always have the latest version of Vocation City. All future updates are transparent to you and included in the subscription fee.
Basic subscription is only 80 € / month / user
No hidden costs. The subscription fee includes help desk, hosting, maintenance and software updates.